Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Netherworld II: Blood Potion No. 9

     The second of this erotic paranormal series is scheduled for release on June 8 from New Concepts Publishing.  I've told you a lot about the paranormal aspects of this installment.  Let's have a look at the erotica side, especially the kinky realm of a Dom denying his sub orgasm:

     But Tristan was determined to make me wait, to keep me excruciatingly aware of who was boss in the bedroom.  If you’ve never had a man who looked at you with a confusing combination of love and ruthlessness, then I can’t explain the stomach-churning emotion I was feeling right then.  And I kept my place as the obedient submissive, accepting what my master deemed I may have.
But gosh, how I wanted more.
    He slid into the body I had given him, his possession until our lovemaking was through.  I lay there quietly, trembling, crying with need as he crept further and further in.  I wanted to groan with relief when he finally reached the end, our bodies at last pressed as close together as they were allowed.  The pleasurable pressure of his cock greeting my cervix had me bright with impending climax once more, and a slow convulsion waxed and waned in my pussy.  Tristan’s eyebrows lifted.
     “You will wait for my permission, sub,” he warned, his voice cold.  A hard palm smacked the side of one breast, which only got me hotter.  But I made myself go utterly still.  Control, I coached silently.  Control it.
     Tristan propped himself up on his hands, like he was about to do pushups over me.  He looked down, down to where our bodies became one.  He began to draw himself out, watching as he emerged shiny wet with my juices.
     He took me slowly, watching his cock spear my pussy over and over.  I watched too, loving how he stabbed in and out, taking me so completely, possessing me as a man was made to possess a woman... 
    Tristan continued the slow taking, drawing in and out to make me feel every excruciating moment of intrusion and retreat.  His muscles were corded, letting me know he wouldn’t be able to maintain the torment much longer.  Soon his lust would take over, forcing him to take me hard and fast, allowing us both glorious dissolution.  I only had to retain control until his need matched mine.  But I was still on the brink, so close that the slightest thing could undo me.
    “Not yet,” he growled at me, intuiting as always my level of arousal.  I chewed on the tie gagging me, fighting to keep whimpered pleas from creeping out to displease him. 
    We were engaged in a united battle of wills against our bodies now, both of us determined to make me prove my obedience to Tristan.  I could see the concentration on my lover’s face as he tortured himself as much as me by making himself hold back.  Need worked his face as he took me.  Small moans escaped him with every breath.
    I was being stretched to the breaking point, clammy sweat breaking out over my skin as I held off with all I had.  Feeling Tristan moving in and out, the friction lighting sparks that threatened to send me over, was delicious and terrible all at once.  And I had no choice but to keep my legs splayed wide open to accept his assault!
    Being a sub is a horribly wonderful thing.
    At last he couldn’t take anymore.  Tristan fell over me, his body covering mine like a blanket as his hips beat against me in a desperate tattoo.  His groin was tight to mine, rubbing my clit with every eager thrust.  Blinding sensation licked through my lower body, dragging me towards climax.
    No, no, no.  He hasn’t given permission. 
    My eyes were squeezed shut, my jaw clenched in a teeth-shattering bite, my hands fisted until my fingernails bit into my palms.  Tickling heat seized my loins, pulling me into the abyss.  I was going over.
    No, darn it, hold on, he hasn’t said I can!
    I was at the top of the peak, excruciating bliss starting its cascade, laying hold and tensing to fling me out into space.
    NopleaseTristannowpleaserightnow!

No comments:

Post a Comment