Friday, June 8, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Is there a way you can post a list of books you have coming soon, working on and plan to write?

A: This question is more complicated that it would seem on the surface. Every time I make a plan, it changes. This is why I ceased posting monthly updates. I can tell you what I hope will happen, but don't set it in stone.

Coming soon:

Clans of Kalquor 12: Alien Outcast (no release date set, still in edits)
Warriors of Risnar: Worlds Collide (October 29)


Working on: 

Warriors of Risnar: Worlds Away (probably no release until 2019)
To Protect and Service: Righteous Fury (unsure if it will be completed before 2019)


Other books planned for this year:

Clan Companions: No Title (Joseph Walker and Almon's story)


Beyond this, I cannot commit to a plan. I know what I hope to do, but life has a habit of scuttling that these days. 


Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.

No comments:

Post a Comment