Friday, June 29, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Is there any chance that the detailed Clan's page might make a return? I find it very helpful when I occasionally mix up names or can't remember details from an older book.

A: Unfortunately, the blog already verges on being too unwieldy to manage, the biggest reason I pulled that section in the first place. I don't have any plans to bring it back at this time. I'm glad you found the old page helpful. Perhaps the Books of Kalquor section with its links could be of use?

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.

No comments:

Post a Comment