Friday, June 22, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: What's your stance on Fan Fiction based on your works?

A: I'm fine with it. It's a compliment when people are enthused enough about my worlds and characters that they use them to jumpstart their own creativity. As long as no one pulls word-for-word passages from the books themselves and presents those as his/her own work, I say, write on. And have fun!

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.
 

2 comments:

  1. Completely off subject but I needed to add this here. I know this comment is late in coming, not that it took me that long to get to reading The last book of Shalia's Diary, as I bought and began reading the book the day it was released finished is less then a day and a half later. Going back to the blog was hard after seeing the end.

    I have been following Shalia's story from the beginning, and can not tell you what a delight, pleasure and emotional ride the roller coaster that was Shalia's life was. You took us threw her life with such detail and with such feeling you drew us in to feel it all as if there. Even writing this now and having read it a second time has got me in tears. You have bought us all so close to these characters, you bought them to life in every page of this ongoing story, and saying good bye is harder then I care to admit and as said doing so has bought me to tears more then once. I will miss Shalia Osses Betra, Clan Seot, our baby Anrel along with all the others, more then I can say. You have made them all so real and letting go is bittersweet. I truly do hope you will be inspired to perhaps touch on their lives somehow or in some way in future books as said letting go is hard, and I do not want to say goodbye forever.

    Thank you Again Tracey for the most captivating story I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those wonderful comments! I'm beyond touched that Shalia's Diary meant that to you. Tons of hugs and gratitude for letting the diary be a part of your life.

      Delete