Friday, May 18, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Do you have a chronological reading order posted somewhere for the Kalquor books?



A: I do now. Here it is, in the order the books would have happened in Kalquor's history:

Clan and Crown
Clan and Conscience
Clan, Honor, and Empire
Clan and Conviction
To Clan and Conquer
Alien Embrace
Alien Rule
Michaela (happens at the same time as Alien Rule)
Alien Conquest
Sister Katherine (happens at the same time as Alien Conquest) 
Shalia's Diary Books 1-5
Alien Salvation
Shalia's Diary Book 6
Alien Slave
Alien Interludes (the short stories vary in the timeline, but they belong more or less here)
Shalia's Diary Books 7-12
Alien Redemption
Alien Refuge
Alien Caged
Alien Indiscretions
Alien Hostage
Alien Refuge
Clan and Command
Alien Revolt



Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.

3 comments:

  1. Do you intend on writing a Clan Beginnings book for Clan Korkla by any chance? I know it may be a long ways off but I'm seriously interested in how those three got together. The idea that Korkla and Raxstad pursued Govi together is a warm one and it just makes me want to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drive a lot for work. Are we ever going to get audiobooks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I assume it's an accident that ALIEN REFUGE appears twice? Seems it's supposed to appear after "Redemption," but is there something I've missed that's supposed to appear after "Hostage" that got left out?

    ReplyDelete