Friday, May 11, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Do the Shalia books continue up to the point of the Revolt book or still continue after?

A: I'm a little confused about this question, so bear with me if I don't give you the answer you were looking for. The timeframe of Shalia's Diary runs between a year and a half and two years, beginning shortly after Armageddon (just after Alien Conquest). So if you're asking up to what point Shalia's Diary ends in relation to the Clans of Kalquor series, that would be around the start of Alien Redemption.

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.


No comments:

Post a Comment