Friday, October 27, 2017

Question of the Week


Q: Maybe you can add another Alien Interludes book to your list? I would love to go back and catch up with clans and see where they are with their families now.

A: It would be fun, and maybe it can happen sometime in the future. Right now, my dance card is booked for a looong time. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it happen in the near future. Sorry!

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? Leave it in the comments, and I might answer it in an upcoming blog.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this has been asked before but what do Kalquorians think of tattoo's or piercings? I imagine with earth being repressed they wouldn't be common so now I'm even more curious what they would think if they ran across an earther with either, or if possibly there's a Nobek sporting some hidden ink. Is it something that's taboo or seen as not good in their society? If it is seen as a negative what would happen if a clan dated a woman only to discover she had one. I definitely could imagine there's a woman out there like Rachel that defied everything earther gov. She's probably a kickass pirate or could be a 'still waters run deep' woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to repost my spelling apparently is not good this early lol

      Delete