Friday, October 20, 2017

Question of the Week


Q: Do you think you will write another Clan Beginnings book first and then after that write the story where they complete the clan with a female?

A: I'd like to, but that really depends on a lot of factors. Clan Piras' beginnings, being so integral to the ongoing war, had to be told before their 'Matara' book could be written, simply so I could see how they arrived at that point. Right now, the stories I see coming up don't have that requirement so much, certainly not the next one (which is why Clan Ospar is getting their Beginnings story next). Short answer...I don't know. I hope so, but I can't say it will happen.

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? Leave it in the comments section, and I may answer it in an upcoming blog.

1 comment:

  1. Why cinnamon? There's so many spices and scents to choose from, why use cinnamon for Kalquorian arousal?

    ReplyDelete