Saturday, May 24, 2014

New Video Blog and Shalia’s Diary Book 3 News



After monumental struggle with YouTube, I have a new video up.  This one covers pronouncing names from Alien Slave.  You can check that out here.






I’m also pleased to announce that Shalia’s Diary Book 3 is ready to be released.  I will be loading it to distributors next week.  If you want to add it to your collection, keep an eye out.  I will announce it on the blog as it comes available via the usual suspects.  This story starts with Shalia’s first days aboard the transport taking her to Kalquor.

The kid is out of school for summer vacation, so my time is more limited than ever.  Please forgive the time lag it may take for me to respond to messages and comments.  I’m a busy, busy gal with books to write in between chasing an active boy.

Happy summer, all! And Happy Memorial Day to the real life heroes out there.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear this one is on its way to us :0) Thank you. I am sure we all understand about kids being home for summer and time being filled with their needs, wants and gotta haves but please enjoy you time with the kiddo, that grow so so fast anf then its all memories.
    I loved summers with mine and now thay are all grown up ( 19, 21, 26 and 31) and no grandkids to play with yet. ENJOY you only have them for a short time and then thay are gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to have the babies grow up! Lucky you to have had 4 to fill your life. Yes, time with my little guy is a must. We have many plans for a fun summer, but I will fit some writing in there (because feeding him is important too, lol).

      Delete
  2. Tracy, I saw the new Shalias diary 3 was on amazon in paper back but not ebook, do you know when it will be in kindle format ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised it's at Amazon already. It shouldn't have shown up for another day or so. The ebook should be up sometime between late tomorrow and late Thursday.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete