Saturday, May 10, 2014

Alien Conquest Name Pronunciation Video Up

Happy weekend, everyone.  I have a new video up for you at YouTube covering the six Kalquorian names that appear in Alien Conquest.  You can check it out here.

I am thrilled with the response to Clan, Honor, and Empire.  It's been number one on Amazon's Sci-Fi Erotica list since it came out, and is doing well on other bestseller lists too (number 12 on Smashword's entire site -- woot!).  Thanks so much for making this long-awaited book a success!  You are the best and I am more grateful than I can say.

I wish I had good news for the Nookies, but Nook Press continues to thwart my attempts to get a decently formatted version on B&N's site for you.  Eventually, Smashwords will upload it there for me (and hopefully the formatting will be okay), but I am continuing my efforts to get it there myself.  I thank you with all my heart for your patience and apologize once more for not being able to get Clan, Honor, and Empire to you quicker.  Remember, you can snag a Nook-friendly epub version of the book directly from Smashwords.

Here are the links where the book is available right now:  Amazon, Amazon UK, and Smashwords.  Also available in print.

Have a great weekend, all!

12 comments:

  1. Not through with it yet, taking my time to make it last, but what I have read is so so good, keep up the great work, have a wonderful weekend and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know if you're a mom, but I hope you have a great day too! :D

      Delete
  2. Such self control Brenda! I tried to make it last longer. I managed to stretch it out for three days...and then I got greedy and gobbled it up.
    Loved this book Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the people who have nook color or nook hd's you can down load a kindle app and get the book that way, I have an hd+ and get more books from amazon then Barnes and Noble, I know its sad but amazon is cheaper and has more of the authors I like.
    Tracy, I have said it before but Clan, Honor and Empire was Wonderful
    I enjoyed it. Thank you and have a Happy Mothers day :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip and the compliment! I use a tablet with apps from all the sellers. If one is not working, I know I can get my books from another.

      Happy Mother's Day to you to if you're celebrating. :D

      Delete
  4. If you are an iPad person, download the epub from Smashwords to iBooks - works like a charm. Thank you Tracy!!!! It was well worth waiting for, even if I devoured the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the download tip.

      Delete
  5. Smashwords to nook is super easy. Just hook your nook to your pc. Takes moments.

    Tracy , I loved the book! I don't have the self control of others. Finished it in an afternoon and have reread it several times. Who is next up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm delighted the book made you happy. The next new book will be Michaela, which is sort of a companion to Alien Rule. It will follow how she joined Clan Korkla.

      Delete
  6. Tracy,
    I love the clan beginnings books! Thank for another great story. I absolutely have no self control when it comes to any of your books and always read them within a couple of days. I think I have re-read them all several times! Already can't wait for the next one.

    Have a wonderful Mother Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed Clan Rajhir's story.

      If you're a mom, I hope you had a wonderful day too. Heck, even if you're not a mom, I hope you had a wonderful day!

      Delete