Saturday, May 3, 2014

May 2014 Update



For the video version of this, please go to my YouTube channel here.
 
Shalia’s Diary:  We’ve been having some fun on the space station, and there is more fun to be had.  Can you say naked Betra in zero-G?  Let the image soak into your minds.  Enjoy that while you can, because things are going to get weird soon.

I am now beginning to format Shalia’s Diary Book 3.  It should be ready for release later this month.




Unholy Union:  The erotic horror story I first published three years ago has been re-released with a hawt new cover.  If you have it, please do not buy it again.  The edits were very light and not worthy of a re-purchase.  If you don’t have it, give it a try.  You can pick it up from Amazon Kindle, Amazon UK, and Smashwords.  It is also available in print.  Unfortunately, Nook keeps fouling up the formatting of this book, and customer service will not respond to my queries.  We may have to wait until Smashwords uploads their version to B & N's site if I can't get the Nook platform to work.  I apologize for any convenience; however you can get a Nook-compatible copy from Smashwords right now at the above link.




Clan Beginnings:  Clan, Honor, and Empire – Finally, some good news on The-Book-That-Would-Not-Be-Finished:  IT’S FINISHED.  Cover and edits are done! Formatting is done!  Is Monday too little notice for you guys before I send it to the distributors?  As it becomes available at all the familiar places, I will let you know.  Hopefully, Nook will not be the hateful bitch to this book that it is being to Unholy Union.



Clans of Kalquor 4:  Alien Salvation – Rights revert to me at the end of July.  The re-edit so far has gone very well with few changes being made.  



Netherworld I:  Drop Dead Sexy – Rights revert in August.  As I’ve mentioned before, this one looks like it will require a major re-write. 

First Mataras:  Michaela – I am at last getting the chance to work on this one a little more.  I am still not locking down a firm release date as I have so many re-releases yet to work on.  I am eyeballing September with some hope, however.  A lot depends on how brutally Drop Dead Sexy treats me.



Clans of Kalquor 5:  Alien Slave – Rights revert in November.  I have not yet looked to see how much work it will require.

Clans of Kalquor 9:  Alien Indiscretions – Still hoping to squeeze this in before the year is out.

That’s the update!  Take care everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I'm so happy!!! I can't wait to read Clan, Honor and Empire.
    I have read all of the books in the Kalquor series and the spinoffs at least twice and loved them.

    ReplyDelete