Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Countdown to Clan and Conviction - 3 Days



     
       “You always said I was an evil influence.  Yet I see it’s me picking up the dinner check.  I’m spending and you’re saving once again.”
            “Absolutely.  Are we done with the polite chitchat yet?”
            Gelan sighed, relaxing as he drained his own glass of potent drink.  “Thank the ancestors.  I hate that shit.”
            “Good.  My home or yours tonight?”
            A surge of pure lust coursed through Gelan’s body, making his cocks warm and twitch.  He managed to keep his tone casual and considering, however.  “Hmm.  Good question.  On the one hand, I have some nice things I don’t want to see broken when we fight for dominance.”
            Wynhod nodded, his expression just as offhand though his eyes had gone dark.  “No doubt every room of your home is decorated to a tee.  Seems like we were never able to contain our battles to the sleeping room, if memory serves.”
            Gelan gave him a dangerous smile.  “On the other hand, I know where all the weapons are.  I rather like having that advantage.”
            Wynhod snorted.  “I hate to see you waste money by us destroying your pretty things.  And I definitely don’t want you killing the mood by making me laugh over your attempts to wield weaponry.  We’d better make it my place.  I still haven’t unpacked everything, so there will be plenty of room for me to kick and then enjoy your ass.”
            Gelan let his fangs descend so he could bare them at Wynhod.  “Ha!  Good luck with that, Nobek.”
            Wynhod flashed a similar feral display before letting his fangs fold back and giving him a searching look.  “It’s good to be with you again, Gelan.  I am sorry about your last partner, but I can’t deny how much I’m looking forward to working with you.  And fucking you.”
            “Not if I fuck you first.”
            They grinned at each other as a waiter brought their meals and fresh glasses of bohut.  Gelan enjoyed his meal and conversation that followed, along with the anticipation of what would happen later. 
            Damn, Wynhod was as perfect as ever.  Gelan wondered if it was too early to be thinking about clanning this delicious Nobek.

3 comments: