Saturday, April 27, 2013

Countdown to Clan and Conviction – 6 Days





What better way to celebrate getting another year older (hey, it beats the alternative) than to celebrate a new book?  We are closing in on the release of Clan Beginnings:  Clan and Conviction, the story of Gelan, Wynhod, and Krijero.

Thanks as always to Erin Dameron-Hill.  Her covers never disappoint, and I think this is one of the best she’s done for me.  She captured the three men exceptionally well. 

Big thanks to my newest proofreader/editor Kat.  Any screw-ups in the story are completely mine, as she went over the manuscript with a fine-toothed comb.  She has made sure there is little opportunity for you all to get jerked out of our favorite universe because I flubbed up. 

Believe it or not, I’m going to thank Krijero for being such a pain in the ass of a character.  I really don’t think you can have a satisfying story without conflicted characters, and he brought it to an extreme level.  Even I didn’t know how much trouble he would get into, and he went in as far as possible.  These guys really do take on a life of their own...I just report it back to the rest of you.

And yes, the various distributors have been known to release the book earlier than expected.  If you want to start searching early, I will submit the book to Barnes and Noble on Monday, Amazon on Tuesday, and Smashwords on Thursday to guarantee they’ll be out by the official release day of Friday.

Get ready for the hot man-on-man-on-man action and a cop thriller to boot.  The boys are on their way!




No comments:

Post a Comment