Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Unholy Union - Now on Kindle


After a massive struggle from my publisher (thanks Megan, you rock!), Unholy Union is finally available on the Kindle.  To celebrate, I'm giving away signed print books to my first three reviewers. 

Here's how it works:  post a review of Unholy Union on Amazon.com, email me the title of your review at st.johntracy@yahoo.com, your snail mail address, and which book you'd like to receive:  Unholy Union, Alien Embrace, Alien Rule, or Alien Conquest.  If your review is one of the first three up on Amazon, you win.

Thanks gang!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats, Tracy! I know what it's like to get NCP to do their job so I'm glad you finally got UNHOLY UNION out! I look forward to reading! I've been waiting for it to go on Kindle because NCP formatting just doesn't work on mine or I don't know how to do it! LOL
    Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, I'm tech backwards myself, so don't feel bad about battling NCP's formatting...I had a problem with that myself when I bought Demon Lush, and it took many swapped emails with Customer Service to straighten it out (it was worth it :D). Thanks for the congrats. I'm relieved to see it up there!

    ReplyDelete