Saturday, October 4, 2014

October 2014 Update


Shalia’s Diary – She’s baaaaack! New entries for the fifth storyline begin Monday. Shalia is recovering from her captivity on the Little Creep’s ship with the help of her friends. But something strange is going on aboard the Pussy ‘Porter... things are going bump in the night just in time for Halloween.




Shalia’s Diary Book 4 – The book version of storyline 4 is formatted and ready. If you dare to re-live it, you can soon own a copy of Shalia and Oses’ nightmare as part of Finiuld’s zoo. The cover is yummy even if the story is grim. I’ll get this uploaded next week and post links as soon as distributors start selling.



Netherworld I:  Drop Dead Sexy – The start of the Netherworld series is re-edited, re-formatted, and available. This poor book’s re-release didn’t get the promotion it deserved due to the personal issues I was contending with at the time. It’s too bad because any time I get to spend with Brandilynn and her paranormal playmates is time well spent. Oh well, life doesn’t always adhere to my rules. Vampires, ghosts, and shifters, oh my! Meet the gal who’s the life of the after-death party if you haven’t already. Snag it at Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and in print


First Mataras:  Michaela – At long last, our intersex heroine's story has been written, edited, and proofed. At almost 130,000 words, it’s another lengthy book. I can’t seem to write anything but epics these days.

You do need to be warned, gentle readers. This is NOT a part of the main Clans of Kalquor series despite being a companion story to Alien Rule. The rules for that group of books do not apply to this one. With Michaela being both male and female, it made no sense to me to keep the manlove out of the story. Therefore the intimate relations of Korkla, Govi, and Raxstad with each other are also a part of the tale. If gay erotica is not your cup of tea, this book won’t be either.

Trick or treat? The week of Halloween is set for the release of Michaela. Definitely a treat.


Clans of Kalquor 5: Alien Slave – Edits and formatting are done. Its contract runs out November 10, so that’s the week of its re-release. Very few edits were made, so this is another Do Not Buy If You Already Have It. Save your money.


Clans of Kalquor 9: Alien Indiscretions – With my mother recently in the hospital and life overall being a pain in the ass, I am only now getting back to work on this one. I have no release date planned at this time, but it won’t be out until 2015. 


So that is where the writing sits at this time. As for my personal life, I am delighted to report my mother at long last is back home. Following a suspected brown recluse spider bite, she was hospitalized. After that, she aspirated. She spent four weeks in an induced coma on a ventilator. At the same time, she fought severe infections. Her organs came close to failure. In short, we didn’t know if she would live or die for some time. When she finally was able to breathe on her own and taken out of sedation, she wasn’t lucid for another week. We weren’t sure if her brain had been affected or how much of her we would get back.

My mom is herself once more. She’s still weak from the long time spent immobile, but the bawdy jokes and propensity for wild gossip have resumed. She’ll get her stamina back in time. With luck, I’ll get to have her around for laughs for a few more years.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, prayers, and well wishes. It was much appreciated during the hard weeks my family went through. You cannot imagine my gratitude for all the words of support.

Meanwhile, it’s good to be back and writing a full steam again. Much love to you all!

8 comments:

  1. so glad to hear your mother is doing much better and is home. It's a hard thing to go through, so glad everything turned out well for her., and she is doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for you that your mom made it through her ordeal and is recooperating. Bet that is a huge relief.

    As for Michaela being manlovey.....YAY!!! I wish they could all be "complete" love stories so I am anxious to get my hands on it.

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear your mother is ok and on the way to full recovery. Welcome back, we have missed you. Love you Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It's good to be back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay Tracy, Welcome back, You were missed. I was looking for Shalia's bk 4 on amazon in e- book and was not able to find it, will it be coming soon? I'm leaving on vaca and wanted to read all of them and we are going on a cruise so I will not have internet and want to get it before we leave. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's there! I hope you enjoy. http://www.amazon.com/Shalias-Diary-Book-Tracy-John-ebook/dp/B00O72N8HY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412680480&sr=8-1&keywords=shalia%27s+diary+book+4

      Delete
  6. Thank you, I read along with you every week but its fun to read it in bk .

    ReplyDelete