Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WIP Wednesday – First Mataras: Michaela



Korkla took her hand and pressed it to his lips.  He gave her that warm smile that transformed his angular face into something beyond beautiful.  Michaela’s breath stopped to have that expression directed at her.

He said, “I’m glad you made it, little one.  You don’t have to hide or be who you aren’t any longer.  Appear male if it pleases you, but don’t do it because anyone else prefers it.  On Plasius and Kalquor, you can be assured those days are past.”

“That’s true.  I can openly be a freak—” 

Michaela’s voice died at the thunderous expressions that masked the Kalquorians’ faces.  A thrill of terror ran through her as the men stared her down.

Raxstad spoke first.  “Do you remember how I said if I were Egilka, I’d spank Jessica?  You are going to receive firsthand knowledge of such an experience if that word leaves your mouth again.”

Michaela gasped as every hair on her body rose.  “You can’t do that,” she said.  

Korkla’s brow arched.  He somehow managed to look angry and amused at the same time.  “As this clan’s disciplinarian, Raxstad is quite capable of wearing your lovely little ass out.  And if he doesn’t, I will.  Consider this our final warning about calling yourself a freak, Michaela.”

Trying to ignore the bizarre pulse of passion filling her loins and scarcely believing they would threaten to spank her ... to actually spank her ... Michaela looked to Govi for help.  She found he was watching her carefully, gauging her reaction to the threat.

The hint of a smile twitched one corner of the Imdiko’s mouth up.  He shrugged at her.  “Even if I disapproved of corporeal punishment for such a stubborn little girl – and I don’t – I’m outvoted.  Besides, my clanmates are bigger than me.  I don’t care to cross them when they are convinced of their duty.  I suggest you monitor your words very carefully from now on, Michaela.  Raxstad’s spankings are quite thorough.”

The tumbling heat in Michaela’s groin increased as the men continued to stare at her.  She was turned on by their demands she behave for them, turned on when she should be running away screaming at the top of her lungs.  

Even stranger was that despite the promise of discipline, Michaela couldn’t shake the feeling that she was safe with the Kalquorians.  Korkla’s clan made her feel warm and secure as she never had before in her entire life.  Not even her parents had given her such a sense of  protection.   

Warned that she was in danger of a spanking from a man who looked like a human version of a gorilla had her feeling both excited and sheltered.  What the hell was going on in her head and the rest of her weird, fucked-up body?

No release date set

5 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy, I know you are working on A Ton of things right now, but this is one book I have been looking forward to for a looooong time.
    Thank you for the teaser, I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracy, do you have any time line for future releases you can give us for the next several works?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please on the future releases, even if it's just a rough estimation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Afraid not, ladies. I have so much on my plate right now that I won't even hazard a guess for release dates on the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait. I am tapping my fingers on the table with impatience.

    ReplyDelete