Saturday, June 28, 2014

Interview With Author Sara Anderson




I’m so delighted to share a new voice with all of you. Sara Anderson is a friend of mine, and her first book is now available for pre-order (it comes out July 1). Starlight (Warriors of Dareen) is sci-fi BDSM from Siren Publishing.  Much like that man on the book's cover, it looks quite tasty.

I coaxed the Awesome Ms. A to answer a few questions about herself and her book so you can get to know her a little better. Here’s what she had to say:

Tracy:  Okay, let’s start with the basics. Tell everyone a bit about yourself and how long you've been writing.

Sara:  I am married, and I have three children. My husband is a great provider for us, which allows me to stay home with them. I started writing in the third grade. I thought for a long time that I would daydream about fictional people. I used to get into trouble a lot for my daydreaming. I would see a movie or read a book that sparked my imagination, and I would spend days working on characters that existed in my head. One day for a school project I wrote down what I had going on in my head. I got an A and my teacher was very impressed. I remember her telling me how I had creative talent and I should keep writing. I listened to her. I wrote a couple of science fiction stories as a teenager and then once I was an adult I moved on to romance.

T:  What specific genres do you concentrate on right now?

S: I write contemporary and science fiction.

T: Why these genres in particular?

S: I started in science fiction because that is my favorite genre. I have been a sci-fi nerd since I was little. My favorite movies growing up were the Star Wars Trilogy.

T: Is there any other genre you'd like to try? Or is there one you wouldn't?

S:  I would like to try paranormal one day.

T: What fiction do you read for pleasure?

S:  I have read fantasy such as David Eddings and Mercedes Lackey as well as erotic books. I love to read and I will read most anything.

T:  What writer inspires you most?

S:  Oh there are so many, but I have to say David Eddings.

T:  Outside of writing, who inspires your life?

S:  I would have to say my husband. He is such an amazing husband to me and father to his children.

T:  How much of you do you put in your characters? Where do I see Sara when I read your work?

S:  I think I put a little bit of myself into every character. While I am writing and different situations come up, I think about how I would react.

T:  Which of your characters is your favorite so far?

S: I have to say that Laura in my second book is my favorite character. She wasn’t afraid to go after what she wanted, even when she had every reason to be afraid.

T:  What are you working on now?

S:  I am on book 3 of my Warriors of Dareen series! Book 2 was accepted and will be released in August.

T:  Congratulations! Talk a little bit about your upcoming release. How did the idea for it come to you?

S:  This upcoming release is my first book, Starlight. I have always had this story in my head. What if there were aliens out there and they knew all about us, but kind of like with Star Trek they can’t interfere at all? What if it was unavoidable for them to come to our planet, and what would they do if someone found out about them? That is how Starlight came to life.

T:  I’m a huge Star Trek fan, so this ‘Prime Directive’ complication sounds like something I’ll love. Okay, let’s stray away from the writing for a few questions. Favorite sex toy?

S:  My flogger. For something so simple it is an amazing toy. It can be relaxing or stimulating depending on how it is used.

T:  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?

S:  The east coast. My family lives there and the ocean is warm unlike California’s ocean.

T:  George Clooney or Brad Pitt?

S:  Well, Brad Pitt is from my area so I will have to go with him.

T:  Tell me one thing you absolutely cannot live without.

S:  Internet. I did not used to like it so much until I got a lap top. Now it sits in the living room and I am always on it whether it is research or just playing around.

T:  Favorite quote?

S:  My favorite quote is from a poem someone sent me when my second daughter was born.
“Cleaning and scrubbing can wait til tomorrow, for babies grow up we learned to our sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I’m rocking my baby and babies don’t keep.”

That is my favorite. Whether I am working on a book and I get annoyed due to the distractions or I want to clean and I have a clingy baby, this reminds me that they are little for such a small time.

T:  So now I think we need to take a peek into Sara’s book Starlight. Let there be description and panty-drenching excerpt:

Starlight (Warriors of Dareen)



Siren Classic: Erotic Sci-Fi Consensual BDSM Romance, capture, spanking, flogging, HEA

Kara Johnson has learned the hard way that she will always be alone. Her father died, and the man she thought she loved cheated on her. She has built walls around her heart to make sure no one can harm her again. Then a sexy FBI Agent shows up at the sheriff’s department where she works and turns her world upside down. She spends her days fantasizing about all the ways he could force her to submit to him, not believing he would ever be interested in her.

Joran is on earth hunting his enemy. He sees Kara, and suddenly she is all he can think about. He wishes he could keep her, but their laws are clear that humans must remain unaware of their existence.  When Kara is attacked, Joran is forced to reveal himself.  Joran gets his wish to keep Kara for his own. He uses dominance and his alien senses of truth seeking and empathy to win her heart.

Excerpt:


“I am going to introduce you to the delights of anal stimulation with sex.” He walked back over to the bed and knelt between her spread legs. “I am going to get this nice and wet so it slides right in.”

“Wait, Joran, please. I don’t want anything up my ass.” She whimpered, seeing how huge the thing was. All she could imagine was pain. Ryan had fucked her up the ass once and she cried the entire time. It was not fun at all.

“Do I need to start your lesson all over again, Kara?” Joran asked in an ominous tone.

Her face drained of color and she shook her head no. “No! Please, I am just scared. It hurt last time anything was up there.”

“I promise to be gentle with you. If it hurts, I will stop,” Joran told her, his face full of confidence that she didn’t feel.

“How will you know?” she squealed trying to wiggle her ass away from the evil-looking vibrator.

“I have studied your every facial expression. I will know if you are in pain, my beautiful girl. Trust me,” he entreated.

He pushed the vibrator into her pussy, then pulled it out. He pushed it back in, twisted it, then pulled it back out.

“Oh,” Kara cried, gripping the ropes holding her hands up over her head. She did not expect it to feel so good.

“That’s it, my bonded, let your body take what I give you.” He knelt between her legs again and ran his tongue over her clit.

Kara moaned and pushed her hips up to his face to get more from him. She whimpered when he pulled the vibrator out. She was half afraid he would again leave her panting and in pain with the need to come. He stuck his tongue in her pussy, fucking it like he had with his cock. While it felt good, it did not relieve the ache pulsing in her clit. She whimpered while trying to push herself into his face.

“Hold on,” he warned her, then his mouth closed on her clit. He sucked on it hard while running his tongue over the top of it. At the same time, something hard and huge shoved against her ass. Her eyes opened wide. He really was going to fuck her ass with a vibrator, but he again sucked hard on her clit and all thoughts evaporated. She pulled her legs higher and farther apart as her orgasm rushed at her. A wave of pleasure crashed as burning pain seared in her ass. It combined, melting into a wave of pure bliss. Kara’s mouth opened wide as every muscle clamped hard. Everything disappeared but the feeling of his mouth on her clit and the stretching of her back hole. She shrieked when the orgasm gripped her, exploding throughout her body. Her hips bucked hard as she screamed. Lights flashed in her vision. Joran pulled the vibrator out of her ass, then pushed it back in, all while his tongue stroked her clit. Another orgasm crashed through her while her body shook.

She finally opened her eyes to see him smiling over her. “That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever witnessed a lover of mine experience. You honor me with your body,” he told her. His eyes shone with something, but Kara did not dare think it could be love. They barely knew one another.

“Thank you,” she croaked, her voice close to giving out from all her screaming.

“Don’t thank me yet. We are far from done, my beauty.” Joran’s smile was sadistic.

“What are you going to do?” Kara asked worriedly. She did not know how much more she could take.

Joran twisted the vibrator and it suddenly came to life in her ass. She tensed as nerves she thought were sated were suddenly flaring back with need.

Kara bit her bottom lip and moaned again. “Joran, I can’t,” she hissed.

“Oh, you can, and you will,” he ordered her as his golden eyes bored into hers.

He climbed in between her legs and pushed his cock into her slowly. The vibrator in her ass made her pussy feel even tighter than their first time together.

Kara gasped as he forced his cock into her. He would pull out, then shove in harder, slowly entering her inch by inch.

“Fuck, oh fuck. Kara you are such a treasure,” Joran panted while pushing into her more with each thrust.

“Don’t stop. I will do anything, just please don’t stop,” Kara panted as he stretched her. She felt so overfull, but nerves she never knew existed screamed in pleasure. Finally, she felt his balls against her and knew he was all the way in. He stopped and rested his forehead against her.

“Do not move,” he hissed between clenched teeth. “I need to get my control, or I will spill too soon.”


Now available for pre-order at http://www.bookstrand.com/starlight-anderson

You can also connect with Sara Anderson on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008273408323.

1 comment: