Saturday, April 26, 2014

Video Blog and Clan, Honor, and Empire News






I have made another name pronunciation video covering the clans of Alien Rule this week.  Stop by YouTube and watch it here.

The book that does not wish to be published is being thwarted in its plan to drive us all insane.  The cover editor has begun the artwork and the editor is battling with my errors on Clan, Honor, and Empire.  Clan Rajhir’s story is being brought to heel.  Hopefully I will be able to give you a release date sometime this week.  Keep those fingers crossed!

6 comments:

  1. So no last minute surprise April 27th bday present?! Bummer. :) Glad its going to be soon though and will become "the book that has been published".

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone can bring it to heel, it will be you Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your loyal fans are behind you tracy we will wait x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These things happen and no matter how frustrating it maybe it is like shit this to shall b pass. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all looking forward to reading the book but good things are worth the wait, soo I will wait cuz I know it will be better then just good. And I love the youtube vids and learning the correct way to say all these names, Some I nailed, others I was waaaaaay wrong :0) thank you for taking the time to do them for us.

    ReplyDelete