Saturday, April 19, 2014

New Video Blog and Update on Clan, Honor, and Empire

Hi all,

I have begun to record a video series on how to pronounce the names of aliens from the Clans of Kalquor series.  The first of these is now up on YouTube.  It covers the characters from Alien Embrace.  If you've always wondered how to pronounce the names and breeds of Clan Rajhir as well as their Plasian friends, go check it out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XRep3Wu8dU.  More videos are soon to come.

I have hit a few unexpected snags with Clan Beginnings:  Clan, Honor, and Empire.  Both my cover artist and editor have been deluged with personal issues that have delayed them being able to work on the book.  I promise that as soon as I am able, I will have it out to you.  Unfortunately, life does not proceed down a smooth path, and one has to expect a few bumps in the road.  I will update you as soon as I can on the book's progress.  Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment