Thursday, May 2, 2019

TBT: Clan and Conviction

A Dramok with a few tricks up his sleeve...


Gelan chuckled and leaned back to gaze into Wynhod’s face.  “Thought you had me, didn’t you?” he asked.

The Nobek looked into that nobly handsome face with its smiling mouth.  He’d give anything to kiss those lips, curved in anticipatory pleasure.  “I thought you went down kind of fast.  I wondered if you had neglected endurance exercises.”  Wynhod found a frown despite the persistent arousal and euphoria muddying his senses.  “You still should not have been so ready to fight when I let you go.”

“I hyperventilated on purpose.  It flooded my blood with extra oxygen, allowing me to withstand your choke better.”

Wynhod remembered the rapid breathing Gelan had been doing, and how it had fooled him into thinking maybe the Dramok would fall easily.  He blinked in slow realization.  “But that would mean you planned for me to choke you all along—” 

Wynhod’s mouth dropped open.  He had been played from the start of the fight, and played well.  

“You manipulative bastard,” he said with appreciation.  He grinned, impressed with Gelan’s ruse.

Gelan grinned back.  “I’m so glad you approve.”  He looked Wynhod up and down, and the spicy scent of Kalquorian male arousal suddenly became very strong.  “Now, Nobek, let’s see if you feel as good as I remember.”



Available at Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.  Also in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment