Thursday, February 21, 2019

TBT: Clan, Honor, and Empire









Flencik stopped picking at his clothing to lean back and look Rajhir in the eye.  “I wouldn’t have thought anything more of it, except – see, I’m interested in the research side of medicine myself, along with the surgical aspects.  So when I get the chance, I pop in the lab, ask questions, help the research scientists out, run some diagnostics, and play with the machines.  I stay late a lot of nights doing that.”

One corner of Rajhir’s mouth lifted in a teasing grin.  “Some guys go out for drinks, you know.”

Flencik pulled a face.  “You’re cute when you’re condescending.”

Apparently he’d not meant to say that out loud, because his face went plum in his embarrassment.  As the Imdiko spluttered a little, Rajhir fought not to laugh and make him feel worse.  

The handsome doctor was attracted to him and thought Rajhir was cute.  The Dramok might just have to take this gentle giant out after all.  Even take him home.  The thought of putting that big body under his made his dicks twitch.
 

Available at Amazon, Amazon UK, Nook, and Smashwords.  Also available in print.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment