Wednesday, November 14, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Clan Companions: Joseph

The Nobek loomed over him, his shirt hanging open to display the strong, scarred chest that Joseph couldn’t help but run his hands all over. As he did so, Almon returned the favor and then some, his heavy paws rubbing his shoulders, arms, chest, stomach, thighs. “My sweet little man,” he growled.
              Their eyes met and they stopped moving at the same second, as if obeying some silent signal. Joseph wasn’t sure he breathed in that instant. All the universe was Almon. His sight filled with the powerful warrior. The cinnamon-y aroma of Kalquorian arousal permeated the air he breathed, and he yearned for the taste he knew was his for the asking. The feeling of the other’s touch on him, the anticipation of that body against his, of the other’s manhood driving into him—Almon was his world. He was all that mattered.
              The Nobek saw the adoration. His mighty voice rumbled. “Thank you.”
              Not breaking his gaze, Joseph shook his head. “No, thank you. For saving me. And I don’t just mean from that maniac. You gave me the life I thought I could never have. Almon, you are my life.”
              “You know what I would tell you, if it weren’t an insult to do so.”
              I love you.
              “I know.”

Releasing November 19 (pre-order not available).

No comments:

Post a Comment