Friday, April 6, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Due to the large numbers of Nobeks, I have often wondered why clans cannot have at least 2 of their type in a clan? More protection, more Nobeks would be clanned and not be left out so often. I mean, I would love having 2 Nobeks....wink! 

A: Wouldn't we all love two? But at the time the laws were written, Nobeks had been overwhelmingly scoring the chicks already, plus they were killing each other in fights over them. Each breed was to be fairly represented from then on, with no favoritism shown to any one category. Besides, the poor Mataras were already expected to cope with three men, when just one can push a woman's limits.

It's also a personal choice of the gal who writes this stuff. At my age, the thought of four sweethearts makes me tired, even if I'm only writing them. Three is my absolute limit.



Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.

No comments:

Post a Comment