Friday, February 23, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Did you have a webpage dedicated to the clans with a picture and a description for each character? I tried to find it recently and came up with nothing. Does it still exist or is it just really hard to find?

A: The clans page was taken down for a couple of reasons. First, the blog was in dire need of being streamlined. With over 40 books and a new series coming out, something had to go. The clans page had the added issue of using old stock photos from a site that no longer exists (and hasn't, for several years). Though I did pay for the use of those pictures, it might have been hard to prove so, thus opening up the threat of legal issues.

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.

No comments:

Post a Comment