Friday, February 2, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Why cinnamon? There's so many spices and scents to choose from, why use cinnamon for Kalquorian arousal?

A: I really like cinnamon. That's the long and the short of it. Cinnamon French toast, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon anything. Can't say I'd get as excited over marjoram or basil. 

I thought about chocolate, but then the entirety of the books would have consisted of women lined up with strawberries, treating Kalquorian men like the chocolate fountains at Golden Corral. While that's a pretty fabulous fantasy, it wouldn't have gone very far as a series. So, cinnamon.

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.

1 comment:

  1. In Alien Embrace, Amelia was in Plasius where people can express their sexuality openly. Why the oppressive earther government did allow this stay?

    ReplyDelete