Friday, January 26, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Do the male children that are born to the Earth women and men of Kalquor have the same physical attributes as the males of Kalquor?

A: It's going to be a mix for awhile. I'm no geneticist, but it stands to reason there would be some dual-dudes and others with more Earthlike attributes. It will all be considered normal, so long as the male is healthy. I can hear the jokes now though--"That guy is such a player. He must have two dicks to feed!" Or maybe, "When you're this talented with the ladies, you only need one." And so on.
 
Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.

No comments:

Post a Comment