Wednesday, July 12, 2017

WIP Wednesday - To Protect and Service: Righteous Fury



              His eyes narrowed, and his lips curled in malicious delight. “Persuade me that you’re worth sticking my prick in you, my darling. Come on, now. I’m sure you can think of something that will coax me into fucking you?”
              Kimi couldn’t believe his bullshit. “You can’t be serious.”
              “Oh, but I am. I must be absolutely sure you are doing this with full understanding that I only give to you want you ask for.”
              She could have beat the hell out of him. Pulled off that fine, thick cock standing at attention over his groin and hit him over the head with it. Except there was the damned clit stimulator that could go from pleasure to pain in an instant.
              Not to mention the fact his dick would be utterly useless for fucking once pulled off his body.
              Need rode her too hard to think about it for long. She’d give Laaruu what he wanted, get her fuck, and then figure out a way to deal with the sadistic bastard.
              Kimi turned and sank to her knees before him. His eyes darkened, and excitement shone from them. He wanted her. Maybe every bit as much as she wanted him, no button-bug required.
              It got her hot too, seeing how much he desired her. All at once, blowing the man didn’t seem so much like a bribe to get properly laid. The act teetered on the edge of a privilege to perform. A reward for finding her despairing and drunk ass as something to desire.

No release date set.

No comments:

Post a Comment