Friday, May 26, 2017

Question of the Week

Q: Do you have a favorite Clan/Matara/Book?

A: Tough one. I always fall madly in love with whatever clan I'm currently writing about, so right now, I'm having a serious affair with Clan Piras. However, the clan that stands the test of time for me is Clan Tranis. 

As for Mataras, I'm split evenly between Dani (Alien Slave) and Elise (Alien Caged). Dani, because she's the most like me. Elise, because she's older and we older ladies deserve our clans too.

I'm not sure I could pick a favorite book I've written. I enjoy writing Clan Beginnings books the most. To Clan and Conquer might hold the edge there. 

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? Leave it in the comments, and I might answer it in an upcoming post!
 

1 comment:

  1. Are there any clans/mataras you had trouble writing because you couldn't connect to them as well as the others?

    ReplyDelete