Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 2016 Update



Happy October, everyone. I am so ready for some cooler weather. Nights aren’t too bad right now, but the days are still sweltering for us down in Georgia. 

Speaking of hot, let’s talk books:




Shalia’s Diary Book 9 – This Friday, October 7, Shalia’s latest story will be released! The free blog will start rolling again on October 17. It’s time to see if Shalia’s potential clans have what it takes to be her happily-ever-after…and if post-surgery Eve will be the mother she hopes for.


Clan Beginnings: Clan and Command – I’m closing in on the halfway point of the first draft. I’m still not able to lock down a release date quite yet, but I’m busting ass to get it out before the end of the year. The tug-of-war between Piras, Kila, and Lokmi is playing out quite well as they try to figure out whether they want to be together or rip each other apart. And yes, all you fans of Kalquor’s most popular clan can rejoice. Tranis and Lidon are making appearances in this book.


This update is short and sweet. Ooh, sweet reminds me we’re coming up on Halloween, the start of my favorite part of the year. I hope you all have a treat-filled month!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy: Love the update but was hoping you would also give us an update of your new series: Portals of Risnar ( I think that is the name of your next series, sorry if I misspelled it 😜). Waiting patiently for Clan and Command, I'm crazy about your "clan beginning" series. Thanks for all your wonderful books dear. When they come out, they are the highlight of my day! ✌😍👏😘🎈‼️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was nothing new to report on Portals. Still waiting to hear back from the publishers who asked to see it.

      Thanks for all the kind words! I'm working hard on Clan and Command so I can get it out to everyone as soon as possible!

      Delete
  2. Excited as always for a new book of yours to come out. I am with you, so over the hot summer weather,fall is my favorite time of year! Take care Tracy!

    ReplyDelete