Saturday, June 6, 2015

June 2015 Update



 Hi all. Happy summer! Here's what's happening with my writing:


Shalia’s Diary – The fight heats up as Shalia battles for her and her unborn’s life against the infection of the It.


Clan Beginnings: Clan and Crown— The first draft is complete. It's another sizable book which sits in the neighborhood of 125K words before edits. I am taking a break before beginning edits to spend summer vacation with my son. Release date: mid-December.


Netherworld IV: Animal Attraction and Brianna’s Clan – No change for these two as I chose to concentrate exclusively on Clan Clajak’s story these past few weeks.


Chronicles of Kalquor (working title of the television show): Nothing new to report at this time. The pilot is still being developed as producer and writer wrangle over the details. I think I have the overall story locked down pretty well though ... while it is a departure from the books, I am trying to make sure it will reflect what you and I would like to see on the small screen.


With summer break and working on books and the show, I am hard to reach these days. Please be patient with me ... I have a lot on my plate. Meanwhile, I hope you all have a wonderful summer filled with good health and good fun ... and lots of good reading! Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment