Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 2014 Update



Shalia’s Diary – Halloween is over, but things are just starting to get creepy on the transport. What is haunting Shalia and her friends?




First Mataras:  Michaela – Michaela and her boys hit bestseller status on Amazon and Smashwords mere hours after going on sale. There is no way I can convey my gratitude to all of you for your support. Thanks also for all the wonderful comments you sent regarding this book, and HUGE thanks to those of you who left reviews.

Still haven’t got around to it? You can pick up Michaela at Amazon, Amazon UK, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, and in print.


  


Clans of Kalquor 5: Alien Slave –The contract with the original publisher runs out November 10. I hope to have it back out as quickly as possible. I remind you that very few edits were made, so this is another Do Not Buy If You Already Have It. Save your money.


Clans of Kalquor 9: Alien Indiscretions – I am about a quarter of the way through the first draft. At long last I can devote my attention to Cissy and Clan Diltan. It’s shaping up to be full of twists and turns as trouble heats up for the entire Empire. I still can’t lock down a release date, except to tell you I’ll have it out ASAP – sometime in 2015.


Did you all have a great Halloween? I hope you got lots of treats. It’s hard to believe it’s time to gear up for Thanksgiving already. Would someone hit the pause button, please? I need to catch my breath!

Then again, I know what I’m thankful for ... you readers! I am beyond grateful, my friends. Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment