Saturday, December 28, 2013

Goodbye, 2013


It astounds me that another year has flown by.  While I’m always excited by the thought of new beginnings and new adventures, I admit I’m in no hurry to see this year end.  2013 was amazing for me, courtesy of my awesome readers.

This was my most successful year so far for my writing.  I can’t begin to tell you how grateful I am to all of you who have supported and encouraged my endeavors.  It’s not just that you’ve read my books.  You’ve cheered me on when I needed it most.  You’ve been wonderful, and any time I get down or unmotivated, I only have to think of my readers.  Every time I hit an obstacle, you urge me on.  It’s you who have made this journey worthwhile and for that, I am forever thankful.

New Year’s Eve, I will drink a toast to you all.  You cannot imagine how happy you make me.  All I can do in return is keep writing (of course!) and wish everyone a prosperous, healthy and happy 2014.  May your fondest dreams come true, my friends.

Much love,

Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, hope it will be as great as this year has been. Great picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HappyNew Year to you also. Enjoy the holiday and the wonderful possiblities of the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year for you and your family! May 2014 be as greatful as the last one. We love you Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a safe and Happy New Year also.
    Thank you for sharing your stories with us. I've enjoyed your blogs and getting to know you a bit. I hope you didn't get too burned out trying to meet your challenge to yourself but I have to admit I have enjoyed reading the fruits of your endeavor.
    Here's hoping all of us have a fabulous year next year. I can't believe that is going to be starting this week! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you, to your family and to all of us who dream of Kalquor thanks to you. I have read almost every single book that you have written and plan on buying all the ones that you will write too. A big thank you and a big hug too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2013 brought your books which I have enjoyed immensely. Looking forward to more in 2014. Big thank you from a NY fan.

    Hoping you and yours have a very, healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And one more wish for a wonderful New Year for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete