Thursday, May 31, 2012

Update - May 31, 2012


The latest on my books:

Alien Interludes:  Clans of Kalquor Short Stories is doing terrific.  Thanks for supporting my foray into self-publishing, all!  You can get it on Kindle, Nook, Smashwords, and now Kobo.  And I did break down and release it in print for you tree book lovers (the cover is slightly different from the ebook due to formatting constraints).  Pick it up from Amazon.

Netherworld II:  Blood Potion No. 9 is scheduled for release on June 8 from New Concepts Publishing. 


The Font has been proofread and now possesses a gorgeous cover, thanks to Erin Dameron-Hill.  Look for it on Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords June 29.

Netherworld III:  Once Bitten Twice Dead now has a completed first draft.  You know what that means?  It means I can now start writhing the first draft of:

Alien Redemption (Clans of Kalquor 6):  The clan you created via polls on this blog is about to commence on their adventure. 

The Phucket List:  After a delay, this story is back on track.  My co-writer Megan Zeise and I are working hard on this fun-filled romp.

And here’s a little something for you to think about.  One of my readers suggested I write some prequels to the Clans of Kalquor books.  In these stories we would see how the men of the clans got together.  I am totally up for a run of prequels; a Clans of Kalquor Beginnings series.  Obviously, we are talking about mostly M/M/M sexual situations (which personally, I love).  I’m curious to know what the rest of you think, so I will post a poll starting tomorrow asking if you would or would not read this series.  Thanks in advance for participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment