Friday, January 6, 2012

Netherworld: Drop Dead Sexy Now Available



It's out!  Come meet Brandilynn, Dan, and Tristan as they try to catch a vampire serial killer.  Available at New Concepts Publishing

And while we're at it, here's Quote 19:

     Tristan’s eyes were as sharp as a hawk’s.  The eyes of a man who takes whatever he fancies.  “What about me?  I’m someone who easily gives up what I want.  I’ve never desired a woman as much as I desire you, Brandilynn.”
      Even making myself imagine Tristan swinging from a vine with a wild Tarzan yell couldn’t keep me from shivering at his dark, possessive stare.  I tried to remember him as he’d been when feeding on his little blood bank the night before.  Nope, that didn’t cool my jets either.
     I was so screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment