Sunday, September 19, 2021

Thank You, Readers

 

Once again, you readers have been a light shining in what has too often been a dark time. Iliana is my most pre-ordered book thus far, and the reviews have been amazing. Thank you so much.

I readily admit I'm not the most engaged author when it comes to her readers. Like many of you, I've found myself struggling with the state of the world. It's been downright impossible for me to post often here or on my other avenues of social media...I'm always busy, but during the last couple of years, I've also been overwhelmed and fighting to function.

My saving grace is books...reading and writing them. It was my sincere hope that Iliana would do for you what my go-to authors' books have done for me: offer an escape where love and happily-ever-after rules the universe. Judging from your response, Kalquor has once again given us that refuge. 

So from the heart, I again thank you. I may not show up to interact as often as I should (and want), but you can rest assured I'm writing these stories for you to enjoy while I'm gone. I appreciate that when I do show up, you're there. 

Much love and gratitude to you all. I'll be back as soon as possible with more delicious Kalquor decadence!

No comments:

Post a Comment