Wednesday, December 19, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Righteous Fury


              Kimi sank into the warm water with a sigh. It felt good. Unbelievably good. She hadn’t treated herself to a soak in a long time.
              Laaruu put his hand between her shoulders. “Lean back and relax.”
              She did, but not before giving him a suspicious glare. “How is this teaching me obedience?”
              “You obeyed me without question, didn’t you? You’re doing as you’re told? This is reinforcement for it. Good girls get rewards.”
              Kimi snorted. Laaruu spoke as if he trained a puppy, not a woman in her early thirties. Yet the warm water felt too delightful to give him hell over it. Especially when he rubbed her feet. Good night, wasn’t that a treat. It had been even longer between foot rubs than baths.
              When she couldn’t hold back a moan, Laaruu chuckled. “A small demonstration of the master-slave dynamic. I fuck your brains out, as we did last night. I see that you receive as much, if not more, enjoyment than I receive from those fuckfests. I also give you massages and take care of your health and well-being. How does it sound so far?”
              “There’s a catch in there,” Kimi sighed, not caring for the moment. Not while his talented hands moved up from her feet to rub her calves and thighs. “But the joke is on you. I’m a terrible cook and pathetic housekeeper. Screwing and screwing up are the only things I do with any expertise.”
              “I never said a word about cooking and cleaning. I have other staff at my disposal for that.” He grinned, his teeth blinding in his dark face. “Screwing and perhaps fighting at my side are all I require of you. You may continue screwing up as well, since it will give me the pleasure of dealing out punishment. I like the thought of you wearing my marks. Often.”
              Kimi didn’t say a word about that, mostly because her pussy gave a delighted throb at the notion. Damned traitorous body.

No release date set.

No comments:

Post a Comment