Friday, July 20, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Do you intend on writing a Clan Beginnings book for Clan Korkla by any chance? I know it may be a long ways off but I'm seriously interested in how those three got together. The idea that Korkla and Raxstad pursued Govi together is a warm one and it just makes me want to know :)

A: Absolutely I plan to give Clan Korkla their Beginnings book. But yes, it is quite a ways off yet. Not even on the schedule for the next couple of years, which makes me sad. Too many clans, not enough time...sigh.

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment