Friday, December 8, 2017

Question of the Week

Q: Will there be any shorts about the clans that took Earth males into there clans? Like the captain of the ship Clan Zemos was captured on?

A:  I plan to write a story about Captain Joseph Walker and Nobek Almon later this year. I hope it will be a full-length book rather than a short story, but it remains to be seen when I sit down and write it.

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? Leave it in the comments, and I might answer it in a future blog.


4 comments:

  1. Will there be any stories about the first earth women kidnapped by the Kalquor government?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear this! Joseph was in such a terrible situation, I can't wait to see how he gets a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, lol. I have only the vaguest idea at this point how that story will go. I'm excited to find out how it all shakes down.

      Delete
  3. Would you write a Shalia spin-off series, maybe one based on Candy and Stidmun (I’m with Candy, I prefer nobeks ) or the donor egg foundation?

    ReplyDelete