Friday, December 22, 2017

Question of the Week

Q: Have you considered having an Earther Matara who didn't want to have children? Maybe they feel like they won't be allowed to have that kind of relationship or be guilty because even if the men say they don't want children either, she would still worry she was taking something from them? Of course this is different from Elisa and Clan Zemos, because they discussed that they were beyond child rearing due to age and their military careers.

A:  It's a good thought, and yes, I've considered writing about a Matara who has no wish for children. I've got a couple of upcoming stories where that might fit in. I'll have to see what the characters want when I get to them. It could happen.

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section. I may answer it in an upcoming blog. 

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away upcoming plots in future books. Sometimes you guys are a little too smart for your own good!

No comments:

Post a Comment