Saturday, January 3, 2015

January 2015 Update




Shalia’s Diary – The fifth storyline wraps up this month with the spook’s identity revealed. Since I’m only about halfway through writing the sixth storyline right now, it looks like there will be a hiatus following the end of this portion.




Netherworld II: Blood Potion No. 9 – Brandilynn’s undercover operation with a sexy wolf shifter and biker gang didn’t need heavy revisions at all. There will be no big changes to the story when rights return to me at the beginning of February. I can’t wait to bug Erin for a new cover when she gets back from her Christmas holiday.

Clans of Kalquor 9: Alien Indiscretions – I have not made a great deal of progress since last month due to taking time off for the holidays to spend with family. I am still trying to get this done by the end of February, but it’s looking more and more like it won’t be finished until March.

Netherworld IV (Untitled) – It is long past due that I get back to Brandilynn and the boys. Tomorrow I start plotting what looks to be the next to the last book in the series.

Clan Beginnings: Clan and Crown—Woohoo! I started the outline for this some time back. I think I see some space in my schedule to dip back into Clan Clajak’s beginnings. I’ve been looking forward to this story for a long time.

The rights of my last traditionally published book (Blood Potion) revert back to me in early February. All of my catalog will be available on All Romance probably by the end of this month. That means I can finally focus on writing new stuff. Hopefully I and my family can stay healthy this year, and I can get more work done. Keep your fingers crossed and knock on wood ... I am begging 2015 to be a much nicer year than last.

I hope all of you have your most amazing year ever too!

No comments:

Post a Comment