Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Countdown to Once Bitten Twice Dead - Excerpt 2

Photos.com

I’m no nun, and it was with ulterior motive that I asked, “So now what are you up to?”
He thought about it.  Sighed.  “As a ghost I guess I’m at a standstill for now.  I suppose I could always go spy on my political opponents, get the upper hand.”
Now you know why the majority of the living are creeped out by ghosts.  You never know when one of us is watching you.  I smirked.  “So unethical, Mr. Commissioner.  Your constituents would be horrified.”
One corner of his lips lifted in a devilish smile.  “Maybe you should distract me then.  Save me from my worst tendencies.”
My heart leapt with success.  He’d taken the bait.  “That can be arranged,” I purred.
“Naked, then kneel on this chair and lean over the back.”
I lost no time obeying.  Tristan is a Dom’s Dom, totally powerful and quick to punish a naughty sub.  Where I can get Dan to cut me some slack with a certain measure of brattiness, Tristan is another matter.  I very rarely misbehave on his watch unless I want my hide tanned good and proper.
My nude body was in position within five seconds of his command, my butt stuck out for his inspection.  I was gratified by his groan of appreciation.  His hand caressed my rear, and it was my turn to groan.  He has such a firm, pleasing touch.
“If there’s a sweeter rump in the afterlife, I can’t imagine it,” he told me.  “It’s looking exceptionally pristine, my dear.  When was the last time it was warmed with a spanking?”
My stomach flip-flopped.  Sometimes discipline is dealt out not because I’d misbehaved, but simply because Tristan enjoys letting me show my obedience to his whims.  For my part, I love a good, butt-warming spanking.  It gives me the glorious illusion of helplessness, of complete surrender to a strong man.  Sure, it hurts at first, but after a bit the sensation is pure intensity.  There’s a very fine line between pleasure and pain for me, and a firm spanking often leads to mindblowing orgasms.
Not hiding the excited tremor in my voice, I told Tristan, “I haven’t been spanked in over a week, Sir.”
“And have you misbehaved since that time, Brandilynn?”
I dared to be cheeky.  “Oh, you know how I am, Sir.”
He arched an eyebrow.  “Indeed I do.  A little punishment is in order for your misdeeds then.”
He laid one hand between my shoulder blades as if to hold me in place, though we both knew I wouldn’t move to escape.  The extra show of control was a nice touch, however.  Then the other long-fingered, elegant hand went to work, slapping my rear hard and fast.  My flesh warmed quickly under the punishment, and I was soon panting and wet.  My remembered breath came in little whimpers as darts of pleasurable pain rang through my hindquarters.  The heat of the spanking traveled from my aching butt to my pussy.  It was hard to hold still, not because of the stinging blows, but because I was aroused and wanted to rub my thighs together.
I peeked at the wall clock as Tristan made sure every last inch of my derriere got its fair share of attention.  He was thorough as he always was, giving it to me good for five solid minutes of intense discipline.  It hurt like holy heck, too.  My knuckles were white as I hung onto the back of the chair.  I wanted to come so bad.
Tristan finished the spanking with two sharp slaps to my pussy, nearly sending me over into headlong orgasm.  I gave a little screech as my girl parts flexed. 
Tristan took a moment to soak in power from Slocomb’s computer then swept papers and pens off his desk.  “Up here.  Put those legs in the air,” he growled.
I clambered onto the desk and assumed the position he’d commanded, grabbing my ankles and holding myself wide.  He sat down in the chair so that his head and shoulders hovered over my eager sex.  He looked like a man sitting down to an All-You-Can-Eat buffet, and I was open for business. Oh, I should be so lucky.
Tristan regarded today’s special, his eyes darkening ever closer to black.  My breath caught as his fingers caught the edges of my womanhood and spread me open even more.  I shuddered in anticipation as his face dipped down and his tongue peeked from his mouth.

Coming Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment