Monday, August 6, 2012

Countdown to Once Bitten Twice Dead - Excerpt 1

I was glad he was in no mood to eat either.  There was something I just had to try out.  Putting poor Eddie to the back of my mind, I stretched myself over the bearskin and made my clothes disappear. 
One of the fun-est things about being a ghost is the ability to change into any outfit you dream up with just a wish.  Getting naked with a mere thought is pretty all right too, especially when you have a solid piece of sexy real estate like Dan Saling standing over you.
His grin lit that rugged face like sunrise over the ocean.  “I see you still have an appetite for other things.”
I moved sensuously over the rug, trying to entice him.  “It will take my mind off the bad stuff.  Please?”
He chuckled indulgently.  “Baby girl, you use sex for everything.  To relax, to forget trouble, to celebrate, or just because.”
“Is that a complaint?”
“Do I look like I’m complaining?”  His clothes disappeared, and no, that was not a complaint rising to salute me.  One look at the big, bad man standing over me, his gaze pure hot steel to match what was between his legs, and I was a puddle of goo in the middle of that bearskin.
My mouth suddenly dry, I whispered, “How may I serve you, Sir?”
There are two Brandilynn Paysons.  One is a very determined woman who doesn’t put up with anyone’s attempt to rule my afterlife.  That Brandilynn has destroyed a vampire serial killer and saved an undercover ATF agent’s life.  She kicks butt and takes names.
The other Brandilynn shows up when sex with a strong man gets going.  I’m a submissive when it comes to the naughty bits, a woman who likes the security of a man taking over all the responsibility.  I like a great deal of things that fall under the BDSM umbrella:  being tied up, spanked, and watched as I give a man pleasure.  
Brought up to be a nice Southern gentleman, Dan hadn’t indulged his dominant cravings until he’d met me.  I am so happy to have been the one to show him the error of his ways.  He’s turning into quite the demanding, exacting Dom a bratty sub like me craves.
He looks the part too.  His rugged face betrayed no hint of softness as he looked me over like he owned me.  His chest, lightly dusted with dark hairs that crinkle pleasantly against my breasts when we snuggle naked, was broad and nicely muscled, as were his arms.  Thick, strong thighs.  And that big cock of his should be registered as a dangerous weapon. 
There is nothing like being made to feel small and helpless against such a man.  Knowing you’re about to hand yourself over to his every whim and desire, that your body is his to enjoy as he likes.  Sure, I have a safeword to use if things go beyond my comfort zone, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt if I say it, Dan will stop what he’s doing to me immediately.  But the illusion that it’s him that owns all the control is one I immerse myself in, so there is always an element of erotic fear, a twinge of delicious terror that I have no power to stop him.
His voice had that firm command that flips a switch in my head, making me obey instinctively.  “Give me that talented mouth of yours.”
I was off my back and on my knees before him in an instant, my lips mouthing wet, tongue-filled kisses all over his length.  Ghosts don’t put out heat as a rule, but in his aroused state Dan’s essence remembered how it was to be alive.  His cock was warm, the pulse on the underlying vein thrumming against my mouth.
My wrists were crossed behind my back.  As I knew he would, Dan grasped either side of my head in those strong hands, pushing my eager kisses away.  I opened my mouth wide, rolling my eyes up to look into his rapt face.
“That’s it, baby girl.  You know what’s coming.”

Coming Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment