Thursday, February 2, 2012

Create a Kalquorian: New Poll Coming Saturday

The last poll in creating Imdiko Conyod is to figure out what motto represents him best.  It's the saying that sums up his attitude and personality.  Be ready to choose Saturday.

I will also post a second poll to see if my readers would like to continue on in creating the whole clan.  I'm at a point in my schedule where I'm almost ready to outline Alien Redemption, so if you do want to participate in the creation of Dramok Erybet and Nobek Sletran, I'll have to run both polls simultaneously.  They will change every week instead of every two weeks. 

This has been a lot of fun for me to see what you prefer in your Kalquorian.  I hope it's been just as enjoyable for you.  See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment