Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Thanks And What's Up Next

 

Bernadette, the latest installment of Clans of Europa, has received amazing ratings. Thank you, everyone, for reading. I truly had a lot of fun with this second-chance clan love story. It was particularly enjoyable to write a kick-ass heroine who doesn't put up with anyone's nonsense. I appreciate you taking this ride with me.

After reading Bernadette, I'm sure you can guess where we're going next. I'm halfway through the first draft of the next Clan Companions book, Matthew. I'm hoping to have Matt Larsen and Kom's tale (and Kom's clanmates, Avir and Masok) out late winter/early spring of 2023. There's a lot of drama happening in this story. Keep your eyes peeled for excerpts to show up in about a month or two, after I start editing it.

Again, thanks for the incredible support for Bernadette. Much love to you all.

Available at Amazon, Amazon UK, Apple, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and print.

No comments:

Post a Comment