Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Thank You and What's Coming Next

 Hey all. I just wanted to thank you for making Tina a bestseller, as well as the fantastic reviews. I feel fortunate to have such great readers. I truly appreciate you.

Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and print.

There's no rest for the wicked (me). I'm already working on the next project, Clan Companions: Gabriel.  Here's the inspiration for Gabriel himself (credit: Wilkilmages). Pretty, isn't he? Clan Baknu certainly thinks so.


If you've forgotten, Gabriel makes a couple of brief appearances in Clan Companions: Joseph, as part of his support group. He teases a tiny bit of the story you'll see hopefully no later than fall. I do have other obligations that might slow the writing of this book, so bear with me. I'm working as fast as circumstances allow.

Again, thanks for your support of Clans of Europa: Tina. Hugs to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Tracy for such a great book! Haven't read all the way through Tina yet, but it's going to be interesting seeing how it ends as I'm currently about 70% through. Personally I think it's a great idea that you aren't cranking out books as often as you used to because it probably improves the quality of your stories. Looking forward to your next release. BTW as someone who loves very spicy Indian and Thai food and isn't afraid of chili peppers, I wouldn't be afraid to try grul, so not sure about the comment that no Earthers would be into it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I can see myself taking a nibble too. Have you ever seen the YouTube show 'Hot Ones' where celebrities are interviewed while eating progressively hotter wings? I wonder how I'd do with that.

      So glad you're enjoying the book! And yes, I feel more confident about the books I write these days because I'm not able to rush to make them happen.

      Thanks again for reading! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. When are we gonna see a book that has Shalia's baby bio daddies meeting their Matara and can it get all complicated with the 2 clans crossing paths???? Plz plz plz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no plans for a book featuring Clan Dusa at this time. Sorry!

      Delete