Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Available for Pre-Order: Shalia's Diary Omnibus





Hi! Yes, I’m still around, though I haven’t had time for social media. I peek in to make sure I don’t have messages or comments to respond to, then run off to do the important stuff…like writing and making nice things like a Shalia’s Diary book bundle. It took me long enough to put that together, right? But Shalia’s Diary Omnibus, which contains all 12 books, is done and available for pre-order (the release is March 9). No new content, but it has been re-edited for a better read. I hope you enjoy it. The sales links are below.

I’m happy to report I’ve also been working diligently on Clan Bacoj’s beginnings book. It’s still not titled, but I’m about two-thirds through the first draft. I’m hoping to release it sometime in the summer. Vax is utterly adorable and a total scamp. Bacoj is a bundle of confusion, worried about his ability to be a confident leader, going to war, and impressing Vax. Then there’s Japohn, who can’t help but hope his lone-wolf personality won’t get in the way of attracting the pair as clanmates. As if their personal drama isn’t enough, they have to watch out for vengeful Nobek Karil, who’s determined to make Vax pay for his part in the accidental death of a clanmate.

Fun, right? It’s been entertaining writing these younger guys and remembering what it was like to be in my twenties. I can’t believe how naïve and innocent I was then, and I’m having a blast revisiting that emotional space with Bacoj, Vax, and Japohn. They make me smile, and I hope they’ll make you smile too.



Don't forget to pre-order Shalia's Diary Omnibus at Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, glad to see you're back! Was starting to get a bit worried about you for a while as you're one of my favorite guilty pleasures to read. Looking forward to Clan Bacoj's story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have more news on Clan and Commit soon.

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to hear about your next clan beginnings book! There's just something so endearing about how unabashedly vax clung to his feelings for lindsay during their struggles, that he stuck to me as one of my favorites. I'm so excited to read more about those wonderful men you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll have more news about Clan and Commit in a few days.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for putting them all in one it makes them easier to binge read :D.

    ReplyDelete