Wednesday, January 19, 2022

What's Coming Up

 First, a quick note on what's here now...did you pick up Clan and Covenant yet? The reviews are awesome for Clan Korkla's beginnings tale!

 


Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, print

Okay, enough of the sales pitch. What's coming up next? A few things.

On the Kalquor front, it's time to revisit a nun from Europa. Guys, I'm super excited about the tale that's been banging around in my head the last few months. I've been in the mood for a tough, no-nonsense heroine who kicks ass on her own terms. One who has left Europa and forged a path most of the nuns and aspirants would never dream of. One who needs a clan as uncompromising. We're talking the nun who worried the aspirants (except for Tina) more than Mother Superior: Sister Bernadette. 

I have an image of her in my head, running supplies in her own ship and searching for the Kalquorian who showed her what it means to be true to herself. To find him, she has to first track down his estranged clanmates and convince the trio they belong together...and with her. I'm dying to discover what split the clan apart and how Bernadette ended up with her own ship, commanding an interspecies crew. 

But while I write Bernadette's story, I have something else coming up. Last year, any time I needed a break to clear my head, I played around with a new, non-Kalquor series of stories. Don't tell the clans, but I've been checking out cyborgs. I have three stories coming up featuring sexy man-machines, and they'll all be released in 2022. The first book, Made to Order, will be going to the betas in the next month. I'm hoping to have it out in April. Mine to Keep has a couple of edit rounds to go; slated for July. And I've just finished the first draft of Built to Last, tentatively scheduled for October. More info is on the way in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out.

Once again, thanks for reading and reviewing Clan and Covenant. I'm delighted with how much everyone has enjoyed the latest adventure. And stay tuned for more news on Sister Bernadette!

Once again, please note I'm not yet been able to respond to comments left on the blog. The glitch is proving difficult to overcome. If you leave a question in the comments, I will have to answer them within upcoming blog posts until the issue is corrected. Thanks for your understanding.

2 comments:

  1. This was a great read. I desperately tried to stretch it over a few days rather than gobbling it in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have quite a few other things plus extra bills of late happening in life, but I'm eager to read Clan and Covenant when I get a chance. Sister Bernadette...thought she was the extremely hung-up nun who refused to acknowledge pleasure until being put into a forced situation in Alien Conquest. Surprised she wasn't mind-wiped since the book had alluded to some of the nuns being so heavily influenced by their religion that they couldn't be rehabilitated any other way. Will be interesting to see how her story goes. :)

    ReplyDelete