Wednesday, March 27, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Warriors of Risnar: Worlds Away


“Dude. Let’s not drag in a whole lotta drama where it’s not needed. Relationship? No way. I’m not setting up house here.” When Arga continued to blink as if someone had hit him over the skull with a hammer, she quickly added, “Not that Risnar isn’t nice, but you’ve got some stuff going on that creeps me out. I’m here to do the job then portal my short self home.”

“Oh. Yeah, that’s fine. I mean, If you want to indulge your curiosity

“You don’t think any of your men would find me attractive?” She was disappointed, but not surprised. Selena Baumer was an acquired taste, in many respects.

“Actually, I’m sure many would be eager for the chance. You’re cute. And feisty. And you’re alsohow did you put it? Super real.”


Releasing May.

No comments:

Post a Comment