Thursday, March 21, 2019

TBT: Alien Conquest

Talk to me, Lidon...


She relented. “My name is Cassidy.”

“Cassidy,” the Kalquorian repeated, tasting it. 

The way he said her name made things down below tighten. Cassidy licked her lips unconsciously, held by his intent stare. Kalquorian or not, the man was beyond handsome. He was hypnotically riveting.

“What’s your name?” she asked. 

“Lidon.”

“Why do you limp?”

“An old injury, nothing of consequence. Come closer, Cassidy. I want you near me.”

“I’m not stupid. I’m not going to let you capture me.”

“I will catch you eventually.” Lidon’s grin gave her the chills. “In fact, catching you just became my priority.” 

Warm terror rolled through Cassidy’s belly. She did not want to be the focus of this man. “Why? You have the others. Why can’t you leave me alone?”

“I do not want the others. I want you, with your pretty white skin and soft, curving body. I want to feel you beneath me as I take you.”

“Take me where?”

Lidon laughed. His amusement rolled over her, embracing her with its warmth. There was no hint of meanness in the sound, only patient delight. “By the ancestors, you are of age but still such an innocent child. Are you even real? I won’t be sure until I touch you. Come here and let me discover if you’re only a sweet fantasy.”

“You still haven’t told me where you want to take me,” Cassidy said, refusing to be sidetracked.

“When I say I want to take you, it is the same as saying I wish to make love to you, Cassidy. I have a great need to rid you of all those prudish repressions your leaders have burdened you with. I want my flesh filling yours. I want to share the sweetest sensations known by living beings.”


Available from Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. Also in print.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment