Friday, July 6, 2018

Question of the Week

Q: Due to the few but major differences between Kalqourians and Earthers, what would the hybrid offspring look like? (muscle mass, eyes, hair, height) The males have two cocks but Earthers don't, how would that work?

A: I've answered versions of this before. I should really save my answer so I can just cut and paste, lol. But anyway, as hybrids, it's going to be a case of what genetics win out on a case-by-case basis. Certainly in the first few generations of the blended races, there will be variations. Some will have more Earther characteristics, some will be more Kalquorian. As hybrids mate with hybrids, the stronger genetics will win out, though there will certainly be throwbacks to one of the original ancestors from time to time for a little while. 

Thanks for the question!

Do you have a question for me? If so, leave it in the comments section, and I might answer it in a future blog.

Please note, I may not answer some questions because they could give away some upcoming plots in future books.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment